Re: More Air Induction

From: Corey A Meyer (cameyer@bw.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 11 1999 - 13:52:20 EDT

> A single K&N Cone setup will work just as well since it flows more than
> enough for the 360's. If you're looking for an exotic "Ram Air"
> setup...that would work. However, even if you run dual tubes right up to
> the front grill, you won't get any substantial "Ram Air" effect unless you
> drive over 80 - 100mph. If you're looking for just that, check out
> http://www.electricsupercharger.com for the eRam addition. That works
> well...I own one.
>
> - Bernd

        So you're telling me that I could actually get more air than I
need? I thought the more air the better, is it actually like your system
requires a certain amount of air and anything over that is all for nought?
        I see what you're saying about the ram air and the speed. No, I
really want low rpm power...stop light power, you know-the good stuff.
        About the eRam, how do you like it. You were the one putting it
into the FIPK clone assembly, right? Do you feel that gave a lot more
power? Enough to be worth the price of the eRam?