HARLEY DAVIDSON Ferd F150

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 12 1999 - 06:29:10 EDT

Watching the news last night they mentioned a new Ferd
f150 truck that was a cooperative venture between Harley
Davidson and Ferd. It was a "low rider" they called it
and said it had a "patented exhaust system". DAM*! I wish
they would of gave Dodge a ring first!!!!

Ferd has three performance trucks, the NASCAR f150 (yeah right!)
the lighting and now the Ferd-Harley f150. No mention of
engine package. Time for DC to wake up. Kurtz! get those
guys on the ball! How bout gettin' the 426 HEMI-DAK into
production. Of course I'll settle for a Viper Dakota any
day. ;)

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd