Re: Answer to RD vs Quick D T/B subject.

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 12 1999 - 18:15:05 EDT

<< How about both R&D and Quick D send me a a full on Throttle Body (along
with
 anyone else on here who makes them). My motor will be going on the dyno
 stand at Kammer & Kammer in the next couple weeks. I will have Bob at
Kammer
 & Kammer compare the two, and post the results on here. Of course, I will
 pay for the better one, and return the other, only after I figure out which
 is "better". Personally, I doubt there will be much difference.

 Brad

Brad,

While I cannot just send a TB out for free, I will sell you one at a
discounted price in return for the dyno results.... your motor w/ our Stage 1
vs your motor w/ the stock TB. How does that sound?

If you're not happy with it, just return it... I've ridden in trucks before &
after during WOT tests down our secluded test and tune dragstrip (or 29th Ave
E... hehe) and definately notice a nice increase on mildly modded trucks.

On modded trucks, I got an explosive increase in the midrange with the TB on
my blown truck.... still using the stock injectors, too..

Let me know what you think... I'm certainly not afraid :) and would love to
have some actual documented numbers for these things.

ttyl
Patrick