RE: Buy American was HARLEY DAVIDSON Ferd F150

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Thu Aug 12 1999 - 20:32:17 EDT

Ahhh... Those are fighting words buddy... Calling my 1932 Rigid a ricer.....
Keep that up and I'll drive down to yer house and like my ricer leave it's
20w50 calling card on yer driveway... To put it in simple terms..if it
doesn't leak oil it's not a Harley, and EVO's don't leak!

Greg "Rat bikes are cool"
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ