Re: RE: Buy American was HARLEY DAVIDSON Ferd F150

From: Mike Sype (blue98dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 12 1999 - 20:41:43 EDT

We seem to be a little mixed up with what were talking about...>> Here
I thought you were sporting some Yammie yammer or a Suzzinkini
Motorcycle or something. Your talking about old Harleys vs. New
Harleys. Hell your bike is by far as American as it gets.... Please
accept my apology.... :-)

Mike Sype