Re: Answer to RD vs Quick D T/B subject.

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 12 1999 - 21:05:00 EDT

In a message dated 8/12/99 7:18:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com writes:

<< I did'nt know if the TB would have an effect worth while on blown
truck.
 If you can show me I'll purchase one..
             Ted O. >>

Sure it would!

When you're cramming air into an engine, if you help it breathe more
efficiently, you'll be able to flow more air & more fuel... that means more
power...

Actually it can get a little bit more complicated than this ... but, I know
for a fact they work good with my Vortech setup.

ttyl
Patrick