Re: clear corner lenses

From: Jeff Durling (durling@ibm.net)
Date: Thu Aug 12 1999 - 22:38:21 EDT

>From lookinf at the one I saw at the supermarket today they lenses look the same.
The difference I saw was the bezel so that the recessed headlamps would fit. I
know the late eighties caravans had both the recessed headlamps and the flush and
the marker and turn signal lenses were exactly the same. I'm fairly convinced.
Now if we could all just find the manufacturer who makes the clear lenses for the
'91-'96 daks.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport