RE: Subject: Anti Foaming Fluids for Tranny?

From: Markram123@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 12 1999 - 23:04:51 EDT

yes the tf 518 trans and valve body have alot of inherent problems especially
when the weather gets hot...the best and cheapest performance trick you can
do is run b&m trick shift fluid with a 4oz bottle of chrysler hypoid gear
lube(its a friction modifier) and 2 oz of chrysler anti foaming additive!! i
use this on my 12 second ram and it cools your coolant temps, provides great
shifting and it improved my 1/4 mile times by .2 seconds consistently