Re: elect fan

From: Bob H (torch@triplet.net)
Date: Thu Aug 12 1999 - 23:04:18 EDT

I have the dual 12"s on mine, Flex-a-lite, and have not had a bit of
problem. I feel that it was one of the best mods that I have done and it is
fine in the 100+ heat we have had.

At 07:25 PM 8/12/99 EDT, you wrote:
>Ya seriously, I have had terrible luck with electric fans in my dak. I have
>the dual 12 inch pushers on my v8, the control box never shut the fans off
at
>all and the damn connectors in the bottom of the box kept melting out!!! A
>less than quality piece of equipment if you ask me. I recently hooked them
up
>to a switch and turn them on manually. That is the only way to go with
>electric fans.

Bob Hardt
Aiken,SC
99 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, Leach headers, Flex-A-Lite dual 12" fans,
Quick D intake, 180 stat, F&B Stage I TB