Re: CompCam or Hughes Cam vs. Emissions?

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 13 1999 - 20:16:44 EDT

In a message dated 8/13/99 5:56:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com writes:

<< Is anyone running a CompCam 20-604-8 >>

I think Kuk has one in his R/T and Patrick has one in his Ram. I have a 318
and am running the 602 anyway if you go comp you will also have to get the
Mopar Performance springs, retainers and Keepers (lots of luck) I will warn
you Comp Does NOT have any springs, retainers and keepers for the Magnum
engines regardless of what they may tell you.

Good luck

Bill