Re: HD --Now that we're off subject

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Fri Aug 13 1999 - 22:47:43 EDT

 What's the difference between the DUO-glide and the HYDRO-glide??(I think
that's what they called it) And don't say the years. I myself would like
the ROAD KING with the fuel injection(when they work all the bugs out, until
then I'll stay with my '77 Goldwing
    Tim Roller
'95 SLT+ CC 5.2 Auto 3/4 R/T
Emerald Green