Re: RE: ASP pullies and belt squeel

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Aug 14 1999 - 01:09:11 EDT

that's the belt I run.. 94.5".... a 94" belt would be 60940 i.e. 6rib..
94"long...... you may want to try that
Jon Smith-------Raleigh,NC-------ICQ: 9720504
'95 318 auto CC 4x4 3.90 31" A/T's
JBA headers, dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM
F&B Stage I TB, MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake
MP SBEC, 180 degree thermo, ASP crank pulley,
16" Hayden elec. fan 0-60mph in 6.3