Re: RE: ASP pullies and belt squeel

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 14 1999 - 01:25:24 EDT

If you have the ones on that you want, why not try a smaller belt? Most belt
part #'s have their lengh usually in centimeters. You can try going down one
size, usually 10cm.

Did you also just use the crank pully and forgot about the alt pully? i
don't wanna go buy another stupid pully. if that's the case. I'm gonna goto
a shop and ask if they'll use an impact wrench to get it off.
-Dester

<< If you can wait until tomorrow AM...i'll send ya my belt #. (PepBoys,
 Kragens, or AutoZone should carry it.)

 - Bernd