RE: Powerdyne installed, fuel line

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Sat Aug 14 1999 - 11:40:56 EDT

Bob,
If it is where the fuel line connects to the fuel rail, there is a special
fitting tool to disengage the "fingers" inside the connector. I don't know
if you can get them apart without the tool. I haven't messed with them yet.
If it's down under the frame, it may be one of the quick-disconnect type
connectors. These have a tab you pull out, but not before releasing the tab
locks on the opposite side of the connector. Otherwise, you'll break it.
Hope this helps. Maybe not. My knowledge stops with the 1st generation
DAKS. Catch you later.
Rich - Ashburn, VA