RE: Re:WHERE ARE MY DML STICKERS was dml sticker for truck

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Sat Aug 14 1999 - 16:55:47 EDT

In case some of you may not know......

Jon (the admin of this list) is having these stickers done at a local shop.
Some of the designs requested are very complex when it comes to cutting
them. He is looking after this all by himself and weeding them out
manually, and making sure each one is good. He is doing all of this in his
"spare time" when not overloaded with problems at his job, living his own
life and spending time with his family and friends. A lot of the benefits
this list receives are all thanks to Jon alone who deserves a little more of
the "Thank you's" instead of this kind of attack.

Many people have already received their stickers, but most of these were the
less complicated ones or the simpler colors that were run off first. No
checks were cashed that didn't have the sticker ready for mailing. I've
seen the work he has to do with these and he's volunteering his time free.
All I want to personally add to this is:

*
THANK YOU JON FOR ALL YOU HARD WORK AND EFFORT TO GET THESE DONE FOR US!!!!!
*

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd