Re: Plug install 411

From: Ryan LeBlanc (rleblanc1@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Aug 15 1999 - 02:10:07 EDT

When I changed the plugs on my 97 V8, I broke two of them while trying to
remove them. They were just in there too tight. Yes, many scraped knuckles
too. Well, I still can't think of an easier way. Oh well,

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green
soon to be ex:
97, CC, 5.2L, 5 spd, 4x2, SLT+