Plug install 411

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Aug 15 1999 - 01:05:00 EDT

Hehehe, I thought I was the only one with problems changing plugs on my
'97!! Here's what I did-put the spark plug socket just enough so you can
see the hex end, then slipped a 13/16 wrench on there and voila, slim
ratchet (sorta) I think they moved the motor back on the '97+ Daks (or
"cab forward"), the drivers' side rear plug is pointed toward the
firewall, and is tucked in right next to the power brake booster. Major
pain in the a$$. Got my r&r procedure down to 20 min. on my 6'er. Hope
this helps someone.

                 Ed
       (scraped knuckles from first attempt)