Re: Plug install 411(Real Daks)

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 15 1999 - 15:58:56 EDT

In a message dated 8/15/99 2:10:26 PM Central Daylight Time, Mst29@aol.com
writes:

<< yur so called "REAL DAKS" are ugly and look like S-10's.....sorry
couldn't
 resist >>

But our real Daks also have fuel filters out fo the gas tank, great NP231
tcases(with great gearing in them), ours dont have the beb/cab bushing
problems, our dont have control arm or steering part problems/failures, no
air conditions related problems(leaking all over the carpeting and nasty
odors!!!!), mine doesnt have that nasty popping noinse when turning, our real
Daks also can actaully tow what the dealer said it can tow, and have
greasable componenets, especially in the front end! Shall I go on? :) sorry,
but I really couldnt resist :)
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6