Paint ?

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 15 1999 - 16:17:14 EDT

While washing my Dak today I noticed a lot of very small white or yellow
spots on the hood, front fenders, and part of the doors. I tried everything
I could think of to get them off with no luck. So, I make a trip to
Pep-Boys. The guy there was actually helpful and even took a few things off
the shelves to try with no success. Then he suggested gas. We tried it on a
small spot where no one could see and it took off the spots. My question
is...will the gas hurt the paint job, or is this my best option. Thanks for
the help.

Russ