RE: 5spd clutch adjustment

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Mon Aug 16 1999 - 15:19:17 EDT

Chuck,
You might be able to get away with about another 1/2" of adjustment if you
play with it. The DAKs use a Hydraulic clutch. This is the nature of a
fluid clutch to engage/disengage at the upper end of pedal travel. It seems
odd if you are used to a manually operated clutch, but it is entirely
normal.
Rich - Ashburn, VA