RE: 5spd clutch adjustment

From: Mike Sype (blue98dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 17 1999 - 19:37:49 EDT

I took my 98' in last winter because my clutch was chirping everytime I
took off from a dead stop. My pedal was letting out very high also.
The mechanic said this was not correct and replaced the entire clutch
assembly. My clutch now lets out much more normal (closer to the
floorboard). It kinda sucks...powershifting was alot easier when
let-out was at the top of the pedal. pedal to the floor/tap
clutch/shift/tap/shift hehehehe.... Man I love my truck...

Mike Sype