RE: MSD Install and plugs

From: jstolwor (jstolwor@empire.net)
Date: Mon Aug 16 1999 - 20:53:56 EDT

IMHO, all multiple electrode plugs are a waste of money. The spark will only
travel to the closest one anyway. In the case of the Bosch Platinum +4s,
they come pregapped from the factory and cannot be adjusted. The only plus
to multiple electrode plugs is if you have a problem fouling plugs when one
path gets blocked or burned the spark will travel to the other (path of
least resistance) in most cases.
John