Re: Did I read this correctly

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 16 1999 - 23:32:14 EDT

I've been told the Dakota will be entered as the "sidewinder" (v10 viper
engine, dakota chassis.) but this is from an auto freak with a 350 chevy
camero at autozone. so i don't know if it's true.
-Dester

<< I just got my October issue of Sport Truck(p.135) magazine and while
 looking in the back, at the reader rides,I read that the Ram SS/T was
 no-more(which I knew) and that '99 was the last production year for the
 R/T Dakota.!!!! I believe the Ram is Being replaced with something
 that has the "Sport" moniker on it. What, if any, will be the
 replacement for the R/T???
 dazed and Kornfused
 bluedoberman >>