Re: RE: 4.10'S ARE ON ORDER(Ted)

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 16 1999 - 23:38:36 EDT

In a message dated 8/16/99 10:34:05 PM Central Daylight Time, bernd@texas.net
writes:

<< I called Summit and ordered the 4.10's also a boost gauge and a tranny
 drain plug. I have Amsoil ready to go into differential and also want to put
 it in the trans. I need to take the underdrive pulleys off and go thru the
 belt hassle again...
     Anyhow, everythings on track for now...

Ted, you will love the Amsoil. I run it in both diffs and in my transfer
case; as well as their 2Stage Hi-Flo Air FIlter. Great products!!! Just
curious, and sorry for not following the posts, but why the need for a gear
swap? Do I hear larger tires? Give me to run down on your little ole project
here, if you dont mind; including what kind of Dak you own. Thanks.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6