Shows - Opinions and Results

From: JHarmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Aug 17 1999 - 01:47:34 EDT

After having produced a decent sized show and participated in almost 8
shows so far this year, I am curious hos other Dak and Durango owners
feel about these shows.

I have noticed only a small group of Dak and Ram owners at the vehicle
shows. We never win and are always classified with mini trucks.
Besides having our own show - Daks were outnumbered 4 to 1 by other
Dodge trucks and Durangos. Are there any other ideas out there?? This
local stuff is fine, but the regionals are where Daks need to show up
and stand proud.
Any East coasters - do you have the same problem??