Borla Exhaust

From: Cory LaBoucane (waterbody@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 17 1999 - 01:57:27 EDT

Has anyone installed the Borla catback dual exhaust system on a 97+ DAK
4x4? If so, could you list any items about it: Eg. problems, gains,
pros/cons, etc.

Has anyone installed the Borla headers on a 97+ Dak 4x4? Once again,
if so, list items as listed above. I want to get the best and most
reliable header for my 318, and was wondering if there is anything
better; I have heard some good things about the Mopar Performance set,
but the genuine stuff is always more expensive.

Not sure what system to go with, but am partial to the look and sound
of Borla. Anyone who has gone with a different system, please reply
and state why you went with it and how it has worked out.

Lastly, if anyone has a great package of bolt ons (that they are very
pleased with...computer, exhaust, air system, etc.) for a 97+ dak,
please let me know; I am most interested. My options are really
open...what I am looking for is an improvement is HP; something that
will handle my future suspension lift and also help when I am pulling.

This is quite a list of things, so you can e-mail me personally at:
waterbody@yahoo.com

Thanks for your help.

Cory
97 CC 4x4 dak v8