Just to moisten your Corn Flakes a bit more.....

From: W. Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Tue Aug 17 1999 - 20:05:00 EDT

After hearing someone else sya that I was published in the current October
issue of Motor Trend's Truck Trend , I picked one up today .

Sure enough , on page 13 , under the heading "Upset R/T Owners" is a letter
that I e-mailed to Motor Trend several weeks ago .I did not know that the
letter would be published , but e-mailed Motor Trend asking for help in the
matter since it was they that did the original write-up on television for
the 98 Dakota R/T .
Anyway , I apparently wasn't alone , Michael Ferrara also chimed in on the
towing issue in print directly under my letter .

I know some of you will say "Quit your damn bitching!" , while still others
will say "Hell Yeah!" , but this was not about trying to get something for
nothing , it was not about showing DC who is boss , it was about voicing my
displeasure over the whole affair . I clearly state in my letter that I
dearly love y truck , but I feel slighted by DC .

Maybe this will be the kind of negative publicity that may spur DC to think
twice about how it deals with the situation .

W. Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html

ICQ#: 32611901