RE: Was BFG AT's...Now Body Lifts

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Aug 17 1999 - 19:52:25 EDT

Be careful with the 3" kit. Modified shift linkage is required for the
automatics and so is cutting on the floorboards for the sticks.
(Performance Accessories and the Summit Racing require the same.) The 2"
lift should be more than adequate and doesn't require any cutting.
(Steering coupler is included with both kits.)

- Bernd