Re: RE: 4.10'S ARE ON ORDER(Ted)

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 01:18:19 EDT

I think all he said was that they were ONE OF the first to MARKET it,
and this is a true statement, I didn't read anything about inventing it.

Also, does anyone actually do the changing filter at 12.K miles, then
oil & filter at 25K miles? I use Amsoil in the engine, but only let it
go to 7.5K miles.

Erich