Re: Dakota VS Tree.....Dak Loses

From: Ed Estoppey (98dakota@home.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 10:58:41 EDT

hey,
look at it this way, no matter what happens to the dak, it can be replaced....
as long as you guys are all OK (you however cannot be replaced) . my heart goes
out to ya, id hate to have my dak banged up, but shit does infact happen, and it
happens to the best of us!, I hope you get your beast back on the road soon.

Ed Estoppey
http://www.MoparEd.com