Re: Body Lifts- Who offers a 2" kit?

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 10:11:15 EDT

In a message dated 8/18/99 8:51:28 AM Central Daylight Time, Jetmugg@aol.com
writes:

<< I've seen a 2" Body Lift discussed, but I believe the only ones I've seen
 advertised have been the 3" variety. For anyone who has installed a 2" kit-
 what kind did you use, and were you pleased with the results - also did the
 kit include the bumper relocation mounts, or was this left up to you, the
 customer. >>

-JC Whitney sells 2" body lifts for various Dakotas, ranging from $67(87-96
Reg. and Stand. cab;) to $145(97-99 2WD and 4WD)
-Dick Cepek Offroad sells a 2" body lift for all Dakotas, not sure on price,
give them a call, very nice and informative workers over there
-Warn makes body lifts for Daks, but their kit is 3"
Hope this helps....
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6