318 For Sale!!

From: Brian (hitman@enteract.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 13:27:34 EDT

I have a 86 318 non-magnum. That's been rebuilt. it has all performance mods and block work done to it. I did
everything with emissions in mind. It was going to go into my 96 dakota but i don't have to money to complete
the project. if any one is interested e-mail me back @ hitman@enteract.com Im asking 1,800 OBO for it. im in
the chicago area. It has a Crane Compucam hyd, roller cam for the dakota. 9.5:1 Keith Black Hyper pistons, has
all parts except water pump, needs a new intake, and the heads need to be cleaned and re-worked. I have all
receipts, balance work sheet, and all nuts an bolts.