Re: elec. fan crapped out

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 15:20:15 EDT

No idea at all Rich, I just asked for a Ferd starter Relay... 3 wire
hookup, it's bigassed too (:
Jon Smith-------Raleigh,NC-------ICQ: 9720504
'95 318 auto CC 4x4 3.90 31" A/T's
JBA headers, dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM
F&B Stage I TB, MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake
MP SBEC, 180 degree thermo, ASP crank pulley,
16" Hayden elec. fan 0-60mph in 6.3