Re: Ugh, what a ride

From: KURTZ ERIC (erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 17:44:55 EDT

Chad buddy, You are a lucky man! Glad to hear youre alright. To bad
about your sister in laws probe. Ahh, not really, but Im sorry to hear
that she lost her ride. The probe is probably happier being recycled
than living as a Ford! Really though, glad to hear youre alright and
thank God for looking out for ya
Eric