Worst drivers

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 17:53:48 EDT

Ok let's all throw out our opinions about where the worst drivers are from.
Me personally, i say Michigan (centered in Detroit). I'm from Windsor
(across the river from the big "D") and we get a lot of traffic from these
nut jobs. On my side of the border it can be blamed on the fact that they
don't know where the hell thewy're goin (one lady asked me which way to
Toronto, she was going for lunch). So fine they don't where they're goin,
well what about stateside? I was goin to Detroit Metro airport to pick
someone up early (6:30 am). I look over to the left and see this guy drive
by me at like 80 m/h shaving and eating an egg Mcmuffin, presumably steering
with his knee. Now that's just a couple of interesting stories i've got
tons more but i've tyoed enough.
So let me here it, where are the worst drivers from?

Frank WJ