Re: Was BFG AT's...Now Body Lifts Att. Chris

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 18:07:55 EDT

I'm very happy with the kit it was fairly easy to install, although the
directions weren't that good. I have a write up by a fellow dml'er on the
install that is great if you want it I'll send it to you. I went with a 3"
body lift since it was cheap and would allow me to clear 31"s with no
problem. My truck is a 93 V8 CC 4x4 I've got some pics up you can see them
on my webpage at http:\\www.clarkson.edu\~langcj\ just click on my
truck....

any more questions feel free to ask...

Chris lang