Gas Mileage poll. What do you guys get? (15.8 here)

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 18:53:33 EDT

I'm wondering what the rest of you guys with R/T's are getting gas mileage
wise...

My overall mileage from the time I drive it off the lot until now is 14.57
(yes, I have been keeping track since day 1)

However, I have seen a slight, but steady, increase in the past 6 fill-ups...
I just had my all time high of 15.8 today, and I'm guessing I will beat that
next time I fill up.

Only mods include K&N FIPK GEN II and 2 pc ASP pulleys

I have a Quick D throttle body on the way, I'm guessing I'll see an even
bigger increase once that goes on.