Re: Worst drivers

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 18:59:17 EDT

I live in NJ, But originally from Detriot (my dad is from Windsor; Erie
St.& Ouellette (sp)Ave). The worst drivers I have ever encounted in the
midwest were from OHIO (farmers). Here the absolute worst drivers are from
Massachusetts. The Mass. drivers should have "keep back 500 ft" painted on
the backs of their cars like they have on fire trucks. Totaly
unpredictable, their "blind spot" extends a full 360 degrees. Also some
Honorable mentions would go to Virginia (perrenial "lead foot" award
winners). Guess because their state outlaws radar detection, they figure
they can whip them out and put the foot down elsewhere.

Bob K.
Pennsville, NJ