Re: RE: Worst drivers

From: W. Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 19:55:24 EDT

I dunno about worste drivers , but Atlanta has to have the fastest drivers .

If you aren't doing at least 80-85 thru downtown on I-75/85 during
rush-hour , your ass is gonna get flattened !

In my 50 mile one-way commute , I regularly hit the speed limiter on days I
am a bit late , and I usually run about 85-90 , and that's in my freakin'
Shadow !!

You think I am passing everyone on the road at that speed ? How about I am
cruising with traffic and some people are passing me !

I hate it when I travel somewhere else because they all drive slow as hell
by comparison !! Virginia has to have the slowest damn drivers on Earth ,
followed closely by Kentucky and Ohio ! I think in Virginia it's because of
the damn cops intimidating the hell out of everyone......damn Commiewealth !

OK , I'm done .

:)

At 07:45 PM 8/18/99 EDT, you wrote:

>Shiiiit, New Jersey and i don't wanna hear anything about it!!
>

>In a message dated 8/18/99 6:27:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>j.mooberry@lmco.com writes:
>

>> > Ok let's all throw out our opinions about where the worst drivers are
>> > from.
>> > Me personally, i say Michigan (centered in Detroit). I'm from Windsor
>> > (across the river from the big "D") and we get a lot of traffic from
>these
>> >
>> > nut jobs. On my side of the border it can be blamed on the fact that
>they
>> >
>> > don't know where the hell thewy're goin (one lady asked me which way to
>> > Toronto, she was going for lunch). So fine they don't where they're
>goin,
>> >
>> > well what about stateside? I was goin to Detroit Metro airport to pick
>> > someone up early (6:30 am). I look over to the left and see this guy
>> > drive
>> > by me at like 80 m/h shaving and eating an egg Mcmuffin, presumably
>> > steering
>> > with his knee. Now that's just a couple of interesting stories i've
got
>> > tons more but i've tyoed enough.
>> > So let me here it, where are the worst drivers from?
>> >
>> > Frank WJ

W. Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html