Re: RE: R/Ts

From: kris hines (smokin_rt@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 19 1999 - 06:03:07 EDT

ohh dont get me wrong. id love to have a a five or sixer in my rt it would
please me very much but like you said with the added price of the rt i just
dont have the cash for that six speed and all the parts to sucessfuly
install it constant velocity has a set-up for the rts but its about 8grand
for them to install it. ouch! that hurts
later
kris