Re: RE: R/Ts

From: KURTZ ERIC (erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Thu Aug 19 1999 - 21:02:51 EDT

8grand!! Man, theres no way I would go for that. Believe me, if I had
the cash to get an R/T I would, and the first thing that I would do is
pull out that auto and put in a NV3500. Ive actually thought of doing
that and the boss gave me the ok to order one, but realism (along with
my current bills) got the better of me and Ive decided to sink cash into
my 95 instead!
Eric