RE: RE: RE: Concern with underdrive pullies

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Aug 19 1999 - 08:09:04 EDT

3.5 Qt... That's the level for a V6.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet4.buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet4.buffnet.net]On Behalf Of
Dester223@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 1999 6:51 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: RE: RE: Concern with underdrive pullies

Really, I put 3.5 quarts in there and all the gauges seemed right before the
pully swap. I check it thru the dip stick and it's right there in the
normal
range. Since it's early in the morning and the truck hasn't warmed up yet.
I'm gonna go check. And i'm gonna change my oil this afternoon
-Dester

<<
 3.5 quarts of oil??? Did I read this right... That puts you 1.5 quarts
low.

 Check your oil level...

 Sam '99 RT RC (5 quarts of Mobil 1, Fram PH16 filter)