1995 Dakota V8 - FOR SALE

From: DakotaRcr@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 19 1999 - 10:53:20 EDT

I hate to post this ad on the mailing list. However, my classified ad isn't
posting for some reason. Here's what I'm selling.
1995 Dodge Dakota, V8 Magnum, 5-speed manual transmission, white, 2X4,
regular cab/shortbed. Truck has A/C, cruise control, tilt wheel, CD player,
rear ABS, 22 gallon fuel tank, rear sliding window, 4.10 gears and posi, MSD
Super Conductor wires, MSD 6A Ignition, modified throttle body, K&N
filtercharger take-off, Flowmaster muffler, Mopar Performance Computer, low
temperature thermostat, traction bars, Dodge Daytona Shelby bucket seats.
Truck is in excellent condition and runs perfect. I've put a lot of money
into this truck, and keep it extremely well maintained. I still have the
stock computer for those who want to tow, and the bench seat for those who
prefer it. I'm taking a loss of what I'm asking for it. Also, I want a
fellow DML'er to enjoy this truck rather than letting some dealer have it and
not know what it is.
PRICE: $8000
Please E-mail me at DAKOTARCR@AOL.COM if you're interested or have any
questions. I do have pictures I can send. I live in Indianapolis, and will
be more than happy to help deliver. Thanks!