What plugs to use on MSD?

From: jbe@micron.net
Date: Thu Aug 19 1999 - 11:07:50 EDT

I am adding an MSD 6A ignition system to my '99 Dakota
318. I am wondering what the best spark plug to use is?

I was mainly considering the Champion Truck Plug
and the NGK V-Power plug. Yes, I know no platinum.
I can't find anyone that even lists the champion plug for anything
newer than a '97 Dak 318. Not sure if it is even the same
plug. Part #4071, with a listed gap of .035" were
my stock plugs were gapped at .044". Although
I plan to gap them to .05" for the MSD.

The NGK looked good too, and listed the plugs for
up to a '98 Dak 318.

Anyone got advice out there? what plug and would
a '97 Dak 318 plug work ok in the'99 Dak 318,
I thought they were the same engine except for the
computer.

thxs, in advance Ja