Re: Wrangler AT/S (was First Timer)

From: DEAN HYDE (rdhyde@home.com)
Date: Fri Aug 20 1999 - 04:12:04 EDT

well...since ive only had my rig for almost two months now...i haven't
even off-roaded wit them. They were awsome in the rainstorm i drove in
home from Calgary a couple of weeks ago, but i am not expecting a great
deal of milage off them...they are just really soft....can't wait to see
them during hunting season. By the way....They were not the tires I
wanted, but the dealership has this trade-up that didn't add a penny to
my deal. I traded the stock 15X8 alloys with the goodyear stock tires
for my new Eagle Alloy rims and the AT/S.
My next set will be the same as my ones on my last truck....Big-O XT's

Thanks Jason.