Re[2]: Bad CB Mount

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Aug 20 1999 - 08:36:14 EDT

Kyle,

Send me your email address and I'll send you a picture of what mine looks like.
The mount I'm using (and the one you have) is not a ball mount.
Tom

Subject: Re: DML: Bad CB Mount
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
Date: 8/19/99 10:50 PM

In a message dated 8/18/99 7:58:29 PM Central Daylight Time, bernd@texas.net
writes:

<< CB/Ballmount installed
 right on the front, driver-side (upper part) fender. >>

Bernd,
Expand my horizon and explain what a CB/Ballmount is that you think looks so
silly. I was planning on installing my Firestik Adjustable Stainless Steel
Mount and Antenna on the driver's side hood channel, as close to the back as
possible. Getting alitlle timid now, can't handle looking silly!!!!!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6