Re: Re: Worst drivers now Northern drivers in the south (raleigh)

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Aug 20 1999 - 15:20:22 EDT

My point was in referring to the freezing rain/ice.... snow is simple to
drive on, it's like mud
Jon Smith-------Raleigh,NC-------ICQ: 9720504
'95 318 auto CC 4x4 3.90 31" A/T's
JBA headers, dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM
F&B Stage I TB, MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake
MP SBEC, 180 degree thermo, ASP crank pulley,
16" Hayden elec. fan 0-60mph in 6.3