Dyno'd the RT today

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 20 1999 - 17:42:15 EDT

My wife took my RT into the Dyno Shop today to get some numbers from
their Dynojet, and then I'll compare them to runs tomorrow with Tony up
in LA tomorrow on a different unit. It should be interesting. I had
them compare my '95s runs vs. the '99 RT.

>From what she could read of it, the RT made 26 hp more at the rear
wheels, or 242 hp, and she couldn't figure out the torque readings.
Once I get a hold of the charts, I'll post the numbers.

Sam '99 RT