Re: Houston Raceway Park Friday night 8-20-99

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Sat Aug 21 1999 - 04:39:27 EDT

I'll catch you next time Richard. Alberto was supposed to be there but I
never saw him. What happened Albert? Anyway I made 4 runs in this
sweltering heat with a best e.t. of 15.031 and a best mph of 92.47. This
was the first time to the track since the B&F stage 1. My mph has
definately improved since my last runs in April (which were done with a
bypass belt even). So, running full accesories and in 90 degree heat and
humidity my mph improved on average by .840mph! Score one for Frank and
Bruce!

I was also working on shaving my reaction times. Of my 4 runs my rt's were
.573, .541, .543, and .473 I finally found the red light.

I'll make at least one more trip before the big show. I'll try to let
everyone know a little earlier next time.

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
        '93 V8 4X2
Houston Area DML Meet Page
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/9221