Re: Houston Raceway Park Friday night 8-20-99

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sat Aug 21 1999 - 09:49:32 EDT

Michael:

Looks like the TB's working for you. I didn't expect to see much with the
heat and humidity. That's really good news. It's gonna be even sweeter in
October!Nice work on the rts, too.

My brother, who lives in NC, and his fiancee will be visiting in
September the week of the 18th thru the 26th so I may not make it to
Baytown for the Houston gig this year, but perhaps soon thereafter.

Keep after 'em!

Richard